Sweet 16 has different connotations, such as, “sweet 16 and never been kissed” or “Sweet 16” as in the college basketball tournament; so why not recognize my 16th year with the PMC with these 16 thought provoking and ridiculous occurrences of the number 16.
- Sweet 16 sounds good.
- 16 is one less than my favorite number 17. Other than 17, I like prime numbers; this year is the 35th PMC! Oh yea, that’s not prime – oh well.
- 16 years and counting, I plan on riding again, and again, and again. I will wear out 16 bikes before I stop.
- 16 x 12 = 192. Approximate distance of the PMC Sturbridge-to-Provincetown route.
- 16 fat grams in 2 slices of bologna, 16 calories in one cup of canned lemon juice; 16 years in PMC is much better than either of these.
- Sweet 16 is an interpreted “byte code” language invented by Steve Wozniak. 16 years riding does not require any computer skills except to push the start and stop buttons on my cyclometer.
- Sweet 16th is a Nashville bakery. Never been there, but I love cookies and cookies are great calories when riding nearly 200 miles
- Sweet 16 of BSA (Boy Scout of America) Safety. The 16 points identified in this guideline reflect good safety procedures for physical activity. All of these will be practiced, or will be in place, over the PMC weekend.
- Sweet 16 is a stitching machine designed for quilters to tackle projects with a sit-down machine. I will be sitting down on my bike for 200 miles and I will tackle this cycling challenge with every pedal stroke.
- Sweet 16 is a bowling center in Le Mars, Iowa. Bowling balls roll and so will the bikes of over 5,000 cyclists who will participate in the 35th Pan Mass Challenge.
- Sweet 16 is a songwriting app. No need for songwriting apps if you have the pleasure of riding aside Bud Dodge; his ditties are the best.
- “Sweet 16” is a song by Green Day. Within this song, there are lines which state, “From California to Jane Street”, or “From Midwest to the beach”, in the PMC it will be “From Sturbridge to Provincetown”.
- Did you know Dr. Phil had a “sweet 16” list of rules for winning in the real world? Now, here are my 16 things related to the PMC.
- Sweet 16 Studio in Northern Arizona. Studios are all about producing audio or video projects. For 15 years, now my 16th year, I will deliver on a physical, mental and emotional level.
- Sweet Sixteen is a floor, wall, and glass tile system designed to transition from residential to commercial applications. OK, this one is tough; what can I say about how this relates to the PMC?
- Because 16 years ago, I committed to make a difference!
Live Life with Passion!
Please help – http://www.pmc.org/egifts/LG0036